Educating Matters have been busier than ever, supporting companies globally during this challenging period.
- No limit on number of participants
- Use your internal platforms or able to host webinars and recordings
- Use a range of tools to ensure sessions are fully interactive and engaging
- Speakers able to stay on beyond the hour to address further questions
- All webinars followed up with comprehensive handbook of notes and further resources
- All guidance is practical, tangible, realistic & accessible to support time poor, overwhelmed, possibly anxious employees to normalise common issues and gain instant results.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Please see outlines of our most recent Covid-19 related webinars:
Practical guidance on how to work, look after your children and attempt to home-school all at once.
Working whilst caring for children with Special Educational Needs
Realistic and practical parenting tools to enable this period to be calmer and easier for the whole family.
Supporting the emotional wellbeing of both parents and children.
How to get the best out of children and anyone else.
How to ensure you nurture a healthy relationship, especially during lockdown.
How employees can manage their mental health.
How parents can prepare children of any age for the transition back to school.
Supporting older teens through various transition stages so they ahve the skills to learn independently, particularly if a blend of online and face-to-face learning continues in September.
No holidays abroad, summer camps or clubs. Everything working parents needs to know to enjoy a fun filled summer whilst working from home and taking care of the kids.Coronavirus-webinar-feedback-updated