Over the past 20 years, we have delivered dynamic, interactive support to tens of thousands of employees globally, through webinars, seminars, workshops, clinics, consultations, videos, podcasts, articles and curated resources. We understand the challenges faced integrating work and family life and also appreciate that time is very limited. We aim to provide practical, realistic advice in a succinct manner giving all employees (specialisng in supporting parents & carers) the skills to make life at home less stressful.
To the Employer:
- Enhance productivity, creativity, focus, confidence, fulfilment & innovation
- Help to attract & retain talent
- A valuable opportunity to show genuine concern, interest and empathy with employees. Sending a clear signal that you take their work-life balance seriously.
- Enhanced image as an ‘Employer of Choice’
- Create an inclusive & diverse workplace culture
- Support held at a time and place convenient to you with minimal encroachment on work time
- An opportunity for all employees at whatever stage in their career to network and share experiences with their colleagues. Everyone is on the same level as parents.
To the Employee:
- A wealth of practical advice, experience & information to support & engage
- Improves work-life balance
- Promotes ongoing informal networking, sharing ideas & support for employees in the workplace
- Reduces stress & feelings of guilt about time spent away from home
- Generate a feeling of belonging, being valued, increased loyalty, trust & psychological safety
Usually delivered over lunchtime for 60 minutes to groups of any size. Includes a structured presentation, comprehensive notes and Q&A. Examples of topics:
We are totally flexible and happy to tailor make sessions to suit your specific needs. Seminars/webinars are typically 60 minutes over lunchtime but they can also be scheduled at any time of day and for more extended periods of 90 or 120 minutes. They are equally applicable to men and women, parents or carers and all members of staff at any level in the organisation. We liaise with the requirements of human resources, diversity teams and employee resource group networks to help and advise on which areas to focus according to the specific needs of your employees.
POSITIVE PARENTING SKILLS
School Matters: Nursery, Primary, Secondary
Learning & Mindset Matters
Single Parents Matter
Blended Families Matter
Mental Health Matters (children)
Unconscious Gender Bias Matters
Matters Eating Matters
Pre-Parental Leave Matters
During Parental Leave Matters
Post -Parental Leave Matters
Line Managers Matter
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
Grief & Loss Matters
Mental Health Matters (adults)
Neurodiversity Wellbeing Matters
Talking Anxiety Matters
Social Interaction Matters
NEURODIVERSITY & DISABILITY MATTERS
Special Needs Matter
Autism Matters (adults & children)
Dyslexia Matters (adults & children)
Hidden Disabilities Matter
Tailor made support can be developed in a range of formats on any topic to suit the specific requirements of your employees.
This provides working parents with the opportunity to have one-to-one confidential time with an ‘expert’ to address any issues or concerns about their child. Parents submit their questions in advance and have 25-30 minute slots either onsite or over the phone. This offering is extremely popular and slots are usually filled within a few hours.
Examples of typical topics include:
Increasing confidence and self-esteem Choosing a school
Dealing with bullying Homework battles
Organisational skills Time management
Helping my child with reading Managing sibling rivalry
Homework battles Work/life balance
Improving the morning/bedtime routine Coping with whining
Teaching study skills Manners and respect
Assessing my child’s ability Learning difficulties
Non co-operation Screen time
Improving my child’s attitude My child hates writing
Aggressive behaviour Friendships
For a broader global reach, we provide short videos covering similar content to our seminars, webinars & transition workshops.
Articles, vlogs, blogs, website recommendations and book lists to share on the company’s intranet or internal networking pages.