In this conversation we explored:
- What are the positive lessons we can take from the pandemic and this worldwide experiment in flexible working?
- What are the main challenges for those with caring responsibilities in the near future?
- What practical steps can organisations take to create more supportive and inclusive environments for parents and carers?
- Rachel Vecht, Founder, Educating Matters
- Devi Virdi, Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Centrica
- Hannah Munro Grantham, Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Lloyds Banking Group