Parenting classes by Rachel Vecht reflects on over 25 years of experience, working successfully with busy parents, groups and international organisations.
Parenting Classes and Courses
- 7 Week Positive Parenting Course
- One-on-One Consultations
- Group Sessions
- Seminars & webinars for individuals, schools % organisations
Parenting is the most important and challenging job we will ever have.
- Would you like life at home to be calmer and happier?
- Would you like to feel more in control, fulfilled and less stressed?
- Do you want tips on positive discipline that works?
- Do you want to enable your child to fulfil their potential?
- Do you want to give your child skills that will set them up for life?
- Would you like simple, proven tips on positive discipline that works?
The parenting courses we offer
- 1. Understanding yourself & your child
- 2. Fostering motivation, self-confidence & co-operation
- 3. Navigating emotions
- 4. Setting up for Success
- 5. Establishing values, boundaries & routines
- 6. Managing ‘mistaken’ behaviour
- 7. Keeping calm
Times and Locations
We run evening classes remotely during school term time.
People who attend are parents, grandparents, step parents, godparents, aunts, uncles, nannies, au-pairs or anyone involved in working with or raising a child.
Alternatively we can come to your home if you want to gather your own group of friends.
The Positive Parenting (7 week) Course:
This 7 week package is £300 (+VAT) per person, £400 (+VAT) per couple.
Workshops at Home
All the education focused seminars covering topics such as reading, writing, numeracy, homework routines, exams, selecting schools, technology etc. can be delivered for groups of at least 10 people in the comfort of your own home during the day or evening.
Who do you offer Parenting Classes for?
Educating Matters offers parenting classes for busy parents, group sessions and organisations who are looking to offer a better work-life balance to their staff. Over the last 25 years, our founder Rachel Vecht has worked with all kinds of parents, whether you have multiple children or a high profile job, her training and techniques have successfully changed the lives of thousands of stressed out parents across the UK and the world.
Do you offer Online Parenting Courses that I can watch?
Yes, we are currently working on developing a number of online courses that you can access anytime, anywhere.
Can you do Parenting Courses remotely or over Zoom?
Yes, we provide all our support remotely or in person. We work with organisations that have hundreds of parents/ carers dialling in from all over the world.